- Salish Sea Curriculum
- Get Involved
- First Contact
- Native Oysters Making a Comeback
- Baby oyster planting extends hope for renewed population
- Saving the Sound
- Shells lure oysters home in Woodard Bay
- Volunteers dump seed oysters in Fidalgo Bay
- The Olympia oyster, a tasty and nearly extinct little morsel
- Oyster restoration effort helps to clean up Sound
- Additional Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Volunteers help implement diverse projects throughout Puget Sound and are critical to the success of many of our projects. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with you as opportunities arise. We appreciate your interest in our projects and look forward to working with you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 206.780.6947.
The information you submit is private and for the sole purpose of Puget Sound Restoration Fund.